- Bio-Groom uses Colloidal Oatmeal; Shampoo at 2% level – Crème Rinse at 10% level
- Approved in 2014 as a Category 1 Skin Protectant – Federal Register category use includes for minor cuts, scrapes, burns, chapped skin, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac and insect bites.
- FDA recognizes Colloidal Oatmeal as G.R.A.S – Generally Recognized As Safe.
- Natural Colloidal Oatmeal recognized for its high protein and Beta Glucan.
- Excellent Anti-Oxidant Source.
- Colloidal Oatmeal is finely ground to enable grain to readily absorb liquid and mix in instead of settling to the bottom.
- Relieves itchiness, moisturizes, softens, and protects skin.
- Consists of 12.5% – 19% protein
Many Competitors Products
- Use Oat Protein – which consists of less than 2% protein
- Use Oat Extracts – which consists of 0% protein
- Both options contain over 90% water.
There are no reviews yet.